Well the beginning of February is upon us and that means one thing! No, no, no- not the Superbowl… it’s the annual Gilt City Miami Warehouse Sale! That one day of the year when you can snatch up amazing one of a kind designer deals from Walter Baker, Elie Saab or even Balenciaga without breaking that gorgeous Louis Vuitton wallet of yours! I will be up early on Saturday, February 9th with my credit card in hand & my Starbucks latte (extra strong, please) in the other! Hope to see all my favorite Miami fashionistas there as well!
To purchase tickets, please click here: http://www.giltcity.com/miami/miawarehouse2013
Below are the official details on the event, provided by Gilt City:
- Friday, February 8th, 9:30-11:30 PM and Saturday, February 9th from 9AM – 5PM
- Including Gilt.com‘s Women’s & Men’s fashion and accessories, Kid’s clothing and accessories, as well as Home Goods – up to 90% off
- Ticketed Shopping Event with:
- Complementary Refreshments provided by AQUAhydrate and Coco Cafe
- Onsite bar sponsored by La Marca Prosecco and also featuring Whitehaven Wine and New Amsterdam Vodka with Vita Coco Coconut Water
- Uber gift card for new users to fashionably get you to the hottest events of the holiday season
- Music by live DJ
- Complimentary garment bag with purchase
- Event Address: 7610 NE 4th Court | Miami, FL 33138
CONTEST: Attendees are also invited to tweet and instagram a photo of what they purchased from the Warehouse Sale by using the hashtag #RaidtheWarehouse to enter to win $100 of Gilt credit.